Friday, June 11, 2010

Meet our Members: GS Creations


GS Creations:

My name is Ghislaine (pronounced Gui, like guitar, len).  Iit's French and causes me a lot of issues down here in Virginia. I was born in Lebanon and lived in Montreal, Canada, for 21 years before moving to Virginia three years ago. I moved because of a man, a wonderful man, that I married two years ago on July 19. We have an 8 month old son who is the light of my life and a pug named Rowdy. He certainly lives up to his name. I started beading 10 years ago as a hobby and now I have a room full of beads. I only recently started working with metal clay, in April, and I'm totally hooked. I joined etsy in March '08. I have a day job as a Systems Librarian. That means I take care of all things IT at a Federal Library in DC.

Note to our members, if  you would like your mini-bio on the blog but haven't submitted it yet, convo it to Lisa at willowandme.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment